Why the 2014 ESSENCE Festival Was One for the Books
It wasn't dubbed the "Superbowl of marketing to Black women" for nothing. Check out the sponsor activations, celebrities and ESSENCE Festival fans that made our 20th anniversary celebration a record-breaking event.
- @essencefest: Ready for Primetime: Viola Davis at the ABC #TGIT Premiere Event in West Hollywood. http://t.co/F2tKXWHRLC
- @essencefest: Good Guy: Idris Elba at the 2014 Social Good Summit at 92Y in New York City. http://t.co/l281La2znI
- @essencefest: King of the Carpet: Usher Raymond at 'Festa De Rei - Feast of Kings' at Little Italia in Atlanta, Georgia. http://t.co/rSuZ4CH1du
- @essencefest: Fifty and Fabulous! Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete celebrate Holly's 50th birthday in Malibu, California. http://t.co/qQHeFs31Xh
- @essencefest: TGI Kerry! The actress arrives at the ABC #TGIT Premiere Event at Palihouse Holloway in West Hollywood. http://t.co/YiQwHmPhXq
- @essencefest: With a new CD and memoir out, Lenny Kravitz is topping all our charts. See more here #EyeCandy http://t.co/OWkeUWbchq
- @essencefest: "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within: strength, courage, dignity." - Ruby Dee #Empowerment...
- @essencefest: Star Power: Halle Berry and Djimon Hounsou at CAA's School Day Benefiting Communities In Schools of Los Angeles in Beverly Hills....