Why the 2014 ESSENCE Festival Was One for the Books
It wasn't dubbed the "Superbowl of marketing to Black women" for nothing. Check out the sponsor activations, celebrities and ESSENCE Festival fans that made our 20th anniversary celebration a record-breaking event.
- @essencefest: Mother and son outing: Holly Robinson-Peete and Rodney Peete Jr. at the 2014 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards in Louisville....
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Viola Davis and husband Julius Tennon at The Rape Foundation's Annual Brunch in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/bo1ZTfbAxI
- @essencefest: Now Boarding: Rihanna spotted in a causal and chic look at JFK airport in New York. http://t.co/5gfEY7nmol
- @essencefest: Very Special Guests: The Obamas on stage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards in DC. http://t.co/015kBcVuVV
- @essencefest: Well suited: Tyler Perry at the premiere of "Gone Girl" during the 52nd New York Film Festival. http://t.co/UVsxB21FsB
- @essencefest: Star Visit: Omar Epps stopped by the SiriusXM Studios in NYC. http://t.co/jcarq6xdHS
- @essencefest: Mommy & Me: Christina Milian and her daughter Violet were seen leaving the doctors office in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/ySKj5H66GI
- @essencefest: They've Got Rhythm! Usher Raymond and Kandi Burruss at the ASCAP Rhythm And Soul 3rd Annual Atlanta Legends Dinner. http://t.co/x2mQdHOXOu