Whitney Houston's Life in Pictures
The entertainment world lost one of its brightest stars on February 11, 2012, when the incomparable Whitney Houston, just 48 years old and poised to enter the spotlight again in the movie Sparkle, died suddenly in Los Angeles. Here, ESSENCE pays tribute to a talent gone too soon — a groundbreaker whose beauty, ambition, and golden voice inspired Black women across generations.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!