Whitney Houston's Life in Pictures
The entertainment world lost one of its brightest stars on February 11, 2012, when the incomparable Whitney Houston, just 48 years old and poised to enter the spotlight again in the movie Sparkle, died suddenly in Los Angeles. Here, ESSENCE pays tribute to a talent gone too soon — a groundbreaker whose beauty, ambition, and golden voice inspired Black women across generations.
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!