Uplifting Quotes from Our Hall of Fame Empowerment Speakers
For the 20th Anniversary of the ESSENCE Festival, we're giving attendees an opportunity to unleash their power! This year, we're paying special attention to the importance of empowerement by spotlighting the best empowerment speakers to grace our stage. To get you prepared for the uplifting three-day event in New Orleans, take a look at some of their most powerful words.
Photo Credit: Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images
- @essencefest: Couples night out: Miguel and his girlfriend Nazanin Mandi at Hyde Bellagio at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. http://t.co/HiLC5hDzBv
- @essencefest: Striking! Angela Simmons at the 2014 LudaDay Bowling for charity at Bowlmor lanes in Atlanta. http://t.co/tPeejo0S4p
- @essencefest: Congratulations to Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade on their weekend wedding. See photos from #thewadeunion here http://t.co/YWwWmPDHDW...
- @essencefest: What makes Idris Elba so irresistible? See our top 20 reasons #EyeCandy http://t.co/VEsMhwFfEn http://t.co/teX1FzOPfY
- @essencefest: Morning Glory: Tamron Hall all smiles on the "Today Show" set. http://t.co/ba5ywerk7L
- @essencefest: Team Work, Dream Work: We loved seeing the Williams sisters play their women's doubles match at the US Open. http://t.co/TNbIBLx9D2
- @essencefest: It's a holiday Sunday! What are you and your crew up to tonight? http://t.co/9TxNMtYdJM
- @essencefest: So many questions! What would you ask NFL star and spokesperson Cam Newton? #EyeCandy http://t.co/eRGuXD9RNc http://t.co/yyP5PwuO33