Throwback Thursday: The Gospel At ESSENCE Festival
We highlight some of our favorite gospel singers who have shared their gift of song during festival weekend.
Photo Credit: Johnny Nunez
- @essencefest: Good Guy: Idris Elba at the 2014 Social Good Summit at 92Y in New York City. http://t.co/l281La2znI
- @essencefest: King of the Carpet: Usher Raymond at 'Festa De Rei - Feast of Kings' at Little Italia in Atlanta, Georgia. http://t.co/rSuZ4CH1du
- @essencefest: Fifty and Fabulous! Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete celebrate Holly's 50th birthday in Malibu, California. http://t.co/qQHeFs31Xh
- @essencefest: TGI Kerry! The actress arrives at the ABC #TGIT Premiere Event at Palihouse Holloway in West Hollywood. http://t.co/YiQwHmPhXq
- @essencefest: With a new CD and memoir out, Lenny Kravitz is topping all our charts. See more here #EyeCandy http://t.co/OWkeUWbchq
- @essencefest: "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within: strength, courage, dignity." - Ruby Dee #Empowerment...
- @essencefest: Star Power: Halle Berry and Djimon Hounsou at CAA's School Day Benefiting Communities In Schools of Los Angeles in Beverly Hills....
- @essencefest: Groundbreaking! Congrats to Gospel rapper LeCrae on his #1 Billboard album "Anomaly" http://t.co/QLZbGGw3Ah http://t.co/tFzJQzOLdj