Supermoms: 10 Women Whose Flame Got Hotter After Giving Birth
Ask most women and they'll tell you being a mom is no easy task—juggling kids and a busy career is plenty of work. But like so many other supermoms around the world, these celebs kicked it into overdrive after giving birth. Tamar Braxton, perhaps, is the best example. She and hubby Vince welcomed baby Logan into the world in June and weeks later she was back at work taping her daytime TV show—looking snatched! In the words of Braxton, see 10 amazing celebrity women who "got their life" after becoming mothers.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other