Street Style Hair: Crowning Glory
Whether you're a big hair kind of a girl or a trim and sleek do is more you, celebrity hair stylist Hadiiya Barbel's got tresses to meet any and every hair need. The ladies who attended the Hadiiya Barbel Collection boutique opening hosted by Melissa A. Browne, D'angelo Thompson, and the Tammy Ford Agency, got a first look at the celeb stylist's new Crown Collection and a chance to check out her fabulous new West Village boutique. Looking to be crowned couture style? Barbel's got a salon seat with your name all over it.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other