Street Style Hair: Chic for a Cause
The creators of the "She Is" Project recently celebrated the launch of their social and experiential movement by inviting a host of bloggers and influencers to a posh soiree in downtown Detroit. While joined together, these ladies vowed to use their love of digital media to inspire and uplift women across the country. See how these movers and shakers in the Motor City are making a difference in style!
Photo Credit: Chanell Studios
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other