Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, "Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?" It's only fitting that on Martin Luther King Day each year, people across the country answer that question by performing acts of service. In honor of Dr. King's vision of a beloved community, let's take a look back at his life and legacy.
Photo Credit: Corbis
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other