Reel Life: ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Honorees on Screen
A few things are evident about ESSENCE's Black Women in Hollywood class of 2013: they're driven with purpose, have incredible presence onscreen, and you can always count on them to steal the show. Between them we've counted three Oscar nominations, 11 Emmys and 11 NAACP Image Awards. This year's honorees—Oprah Winfrey, Alfre Woodard, Mara Brock Akil, Gabrielle Union, Naomie Harris and Quvenzhane Wallis—have given us plenty to be proud of onscreen and behind the scenes. Here's some of our favorite moments of these honorees from the big and small screen.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!