Reel Life: ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Honorees on Screen
A few things are evident about ESSENCE's Black Women in Hollywood class of 2013: they're driven with purpose, have incredible presence onscreen, and you can always count on them to steal the show. Between them we've counted three Oscar nominations, 11 Emmys and 11 NAACP Image Awards. This year's honorees—Oprah Winfrey, Alfre Woodard, Mara Brock Akil, Gabrielle Union, Naomie Harris and Quvenzhane Wallis—have given us plenty to be proud of onscreen and behind the scenes. Here's some of our favorite moments of these honorees from the big and small screen.
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!