Raheem DeVaughn, Marsha Ambrousius Make D.C. Road To ESSENCE Festival One to Remember
With performances by Avery* Sunshine, Raheem DeVaughn and Marsha Ambrousius, the last stop on Road To ESSENCE Festival in Washington, D.C. was one to remember.
- @essencefest: Bridal Bliss: "True love just kind of bumped into us, and the rest is history." See O'Shea and Shawn's story here http://t.co/5hWNGvqvbe...
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: Taraji P.Henson at the L.A. special screening of 'No Good Deed' in Los Angeles. http://t.co/8Bmne5M7p9
- @essencefest: Keeping healthy: Kelly Rowland shows off her baby bump as she picks up some juice in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/H9mwoF7shr
- @essencefest: So Good: Idris Elba at the special screening of 'No Good Deed' at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live. http://t.co/mbfr5LYMjH
- @essencefest: Haute Arrival: Tamera Mowry-Housley at an Emmy Award nominee celebration in Los Angeles. http://t.co/FlR4T4VSJ6
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy: Dolvett Quince at the HBO Luxury Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. http://t.co/HkxUajnXt9
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Recap: Keke Palmer arrived in style at the Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. http://t.co/56OFalcam7
- @essencefest: Loving Angela Bassett in all white with a hint of gold mettalic at the Primtetime Emmy Awards last night. http://t.co/yfFCXmyPeZ