Our Favorite Bikers Had a Ball Riding 1800 Miles to ESSENCE Fest
Last April, we brought you the story of four black women from the Midwest who planned the daring feat of riding 1800 miles south to join us in New Orleans for our 20th ESSENCE Festival. The photos they sent us of their trip are among the most liked and most shared pictures on our Facebook page this year. Take a look at some photos from their adventure.
- @essencefest: "Get On Up" Berlin! Chadwick Boseman is all smiles at a photocall for the film in Germany. http://t.co/8728BGbLB7
- @essencefest: The skin they're in: Lupita Nyong'o joins Elmo for her debut appearance on "Sesame Street". http://t.co/p8nMxf1yLS
- @essencefest: ?I never wanted to leave her side.? Congrats to Tiffany & Lenson. See more here http://t.co/Dmrg6ut6Ok #BridalBliss http://t.co/AaCHaB9DS9
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: A shout out to all our shining stars courtesy of Earth, Wind & Fire! http://t.co/EpwbWNRU0u
- @essencefest: C'est si bon: OINTB's Uzo Aduba at the Netflix launch party at Le Faust in Paris, France. http://t.co/SoQig3a3Y2
- @essencefest: Return to TV: Jada Pinkett Smith at the "Gotham" series premiere at The New York Public Library. http://t.co/VjpUAUNye7
- @essencefest: Kelly Rowland is looking fit & fab as we count down to big day. Check out some of our fav baby bump looks. http://t.co/RXyTW9heFg...
- @essencefest: Morning Music: "When the sun rises, we'll shine together" - Rihanna "Umbrella" http://t.co/GTXG9TtdPc