Our Favorite Bikers Had a Ball Riding 1800 Miles to ESSENCE Fest
Last April, we brought you the story of four black women from the Midwest who planned the daring feat of riding 1800 miles south to join us in New Orleans for our 20th ESSENCE Festival. The photos they sent us of their trip are among the most liked and most shared pictures on our Facebook page this year. Take a look at some photos from their adventure.
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE
- @essencefest: Soul Singer: Angie Stone on stage at Victoria Park in Sydney, Australia. http://t.co/OiWEXgaJ9Y
- @essencefest: Studio Time: Love this shot of Baby Winston when he joined his dad Idris Elba for a session! http://t.co/1DuJHlr0Id
- @essencefest: Be #empowered through those weighty times: "He Knows How Much We Can Bear" - Hezekiah Walker & LFCC http://t.co/pn1A9QiGRT
- @essencefest: Jump to it! Aisha Tyler at the 2nd Annual Paleyfest New York Presents: "Archer" at the Paley Center for Media in NYC. http://t.co/kp9P6Hi4za
- @essencefest: #EssenceStyle: Sweater Weather! How will you keep the chill off this Fall? Be inspired with these crisp looks. http://t.co/ZQwYXmbHy9...