Our Favorite Bikers Had a Ball Riding 1800 Miles to ESSENCE Fest
Last April, we brought you the story of four black women from the Midwest who planned the daring feat of riding 1800 miles south to join us in New Orleans for our 20th ESSENCE Festival. The photos they sent us of their trip are among the most liked and most shared pictures on our Facebook page this year. Take a look at some photos from their adventure.
- @essencefest: Mom-To-Be Street Style: Alicia Keys is seen out and about in New York City. http://t.co/wIZqBplYnk
- @essencefest: The friend in all our heads Wendy Williams hosted a benefit for The American Heart Association in NYC. http://t.co/mAlx46LL92
- @essencefest: Working It Out! #EssenceFest alum Keri Hilson at a Pretty Girls Sweat event at Andrew & Walter Young YMCA in Atlanta. http://t.co/Sr22WodFUB
- @essencefest: Andre the Actor: Andre Benjamin shares his feelings on playing Jimi Hendrix in the new biopic http://t.co/30lcwAlhqy http://t.co/n0mec1bnI0
- @essencefest: Special Guest: #EssenceFest alum Maxwell in the VIP Lounge at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in NYC. http://t.co/DERnV5PGia
- @essencefest: International Style: Serena Williams at the China Open Player Party in Beijing. http://t.co/bcDfWoTlnE
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: To all those sisters out there who know they're "More Than a Woman" - Aaliyah. http://t.co/tkmcCpkt1m
- @essencefest: Mother and son outing: Holly Robinson-Peete and Rodney Peete Jr. at the 2014 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards in Louisville....