Our Favorite Bikers Had a Ball Riding 1800 Miles to ESSENCE Fest
Last April, we brought you the story of four black women from the Midwest who planned the daring feat of riding 1800 miles south to join us in New Orleans for our 20th ESSENCE Festival. The photos they sent us of their trip are among the most liked and most shared pictures on our Facebook page this year. Take a look at some photos from their adventure.
- @essencefest: Good Guy: Idris Elba at the 2014 Social Good Summit at 92Y in New York City. http://t.co/l281La2znI
- @essencefest: King of the Carpet: Usher Raymond at 'Festa De Rei - Feast of Kings' at Little Italia in Atlanta, Georgia. http://t.co/rSuZ4CH1du
- @essencefest: Fifty and Fabulous! Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete celebrate Holly's 50th birthday in Malibu, California. http://t.co/qQHeFs31Xh
- @essencefest: TGI Kerry! The actress arrives at the ABC #TGIT Premiere Event at Palihouse Holloway in West Hollywood. http://t.co/YiQwHmPhXq
- @essencefest: With a new CD and memoir out, Lenny Kravitz is topping all our charts. See more here #EyeCandy http://t.co/OWkeUWbchq
- @essencefest: "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within: strength, courage, dignity." - Ruby Dee #Empowerment...
- @essencefest: Star Power: Halle Berry and Djimon Hounsou at CAA's School Day Benefiting Communities In Schools of Los Angeles in Beverly Hills....
- @essencefest: Groundbreaking! Congrats to Gospel rapper LeCrae on his #1 Billboard album "Anomaly" http://t.co/QLZbGGw3Ah http://t.co/tFzJQzOLdj