One Year Later: Remembering Whitney Houston
When Whitney Houston passed away suddenly on February 11, 2012, few imagined the next 12 months would be filled with unwelcome scrutiny of her family, her finances and lifestyle. Luckily, not every headline was a disaster. In fact, fans got to remember the beloved pop icon through a series of unforgettable tributes, TV interviews and books. Here's a timeline of how the world remembered Whitney in the year since her death.
Photo Credit: columbia pictures
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!