One Year Later: Remembering Whitney Houston
When Whitney Houston passed away suddenly on February 11, 2012, few imagined the next 12 months would be filled with unwelcome scrutiny of her family, her finances and lifestyle. Luckily, not every headline was a disaster. In fact, fans got to remember the beloved pop icon through a series of unforgettable tributes, TV interviews and books. Here's a timeline of how the world remembered Whitney in the year since her death.
Photo Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!