Obama Watch: First Family's Trip to Africa
The Obamas are currently in Africa for a week-long visit aimed at engaging African leaders in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. For their first stop in Dakar, Senegal, the First Family toured schools and the historic Door of No Return, the passasgeway enslaved Africans walked through as they left for North America. Here's a look at how the Obamas are spending their time on the continent.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other