Obama Watch: First Family's Trip to Africa
The Obamas are currently in Africa for a week-long visit aimed at engaging African leaders in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. For their first stop in Dakar, Senegal, the First Family toured schools and the historic Door of No Return, the passasgeway enslaved Africans walked through as they left for North America. Here's a look at how the Obamas are spending their time on the continent.
Photo Credit: Michelle Obama's Instagram
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!