New and Next: Ones to Watch in 2013
When it comes to making a splash in 2013, we predict this crop of newcomers will leave an indelible mark in the coming months. Whether they're pushing the limits of hip-hop and R&B like Azealia Banks and The Weeknd, bringing back amazing songwriting like British singer Laura Mvula, or getting Oscar buzz like Quvenzhane Wallis, this group has two things in common: unbeatable drive and lots of moxie. Meet the "New and Next" class of 2013.
Photo Credit: AFP
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!