New and Next: Ones to Watch in 2013
When it comes to making a splash in 2013, we predict this crop of newcomers will leave an indelible mark in the coming months. Whether they're pushing the limits of hip-hop and R&B like Azealia Banks and The Weeknd, bringing back amazing songwriting like British singer Laura Mvula, or getting Oscar buzz like Quvenzhane Wallis, this group has two things in common: unbeatable drive and lots of moxie. Meet the "New and Next" class of 2013.
Photo Credit: David J. Hogan/ Getty
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other