New and Next: Ones to Watch in 2013
When it comes to making a splash in 2013, we predict this crop of newcomers will leave an indelible mark in the coming months. Whether they're pushing the limits of hip-hop and R&B like Azealia Banks and The Weeknd, bringing back amazing songwriting like British singer Laura Mvula, or getting Oscar buzz like Quvenzhane Wallis, this group has two things in common: unbeatable drive and lots of moxie. Meet the "New and Next" class of 2013.
Photo Credit: Hayley Madden/ Getty
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!