Need Something to Wear to ESSENCE Fest? These Designers Might Have What You Need
Now that you've bought your tickets to the 2014 ESSENCE Festival, you need something to wear! Don't worry, we've got you covered. Take a look at some of the fashion designers who will be down in New Orleans ready to get you spiffy for an awesome 4th of July weekend.
- @essencefest: Very Special Guests: The Obamas on stage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards in DC. http://t.co/015kBcVuVV
- @essencefest: Well suited: Tyler Perry at the premiere of "Gone Girl" during the 52nd New York Film Festival. http://t.co/UVsxB21FsB
- @essencefest: Star Visit: Omar Epps stopped by the SiriusXM Studios in NYC. http://t.co/jcarq6xdHS
- @essencefest: Mommy & Me: Christina Milian and her daughter Violet were seen leaving the doctors office in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/ySKj5H66GI
- @essencefest: They've Got Rhythm! Usher Raymond and Kandi Burruss at the ASCAP Rhythm And Soul 3rd Annual Atlanta Legends Dinner. http://t.co/x2mQdHOXOu
- @essencefest: Weekend Wrap Up: Who saw Beyonce perform with Jay-Z at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park? http://t.co/PLZ5mUAplW
- @essencefest: Damon Wayans Jr. is one of many brothers bringing #EyeCandy to TV this fall. Check out our favs http://t.co/hyUY8fVkgq
- @essencefest: "Don?t give up what you?re trying to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don?t think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald...