Need Something to Wear to ESSENCE Fest? These Designers Might Have What You Need
Now that you've bought your tickets to the 2014 ESSENCE Festival, you need something to wear! Don't worry, we've got you covered. Take a look at some of the fashion designers who will be down in New Orleans ready to get you spiffy for an awesome 4th of July weekend.
- @essencefest: All Love: Gladys Knight caught a match at the 2014 US Open in New York City. http://t.co/NK8BZDd3FC
- @essencefest: Casual Cool: Idris Elba arrives to tape an episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in Hollywood. http://t.co/EvbxrQzOAX
- @essencefest: Print that! Mel B. at the 'America's Got Talent' Post-Show Red Carpet at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. http://t.co/EH2u3PLll7
- @essencefest: Game Face: Serena Williams arrives at the Arthur Ashe Stadium for the 2014 US Open in Queens.
- @essencefest: The Huddle: Taye Diggs and NFL player Jon Beason at the interactive tour of MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. http://t.co/uDKw8rzO5S
- @essencefest: #TBT: Taking you back to Marsha Ambrosius' performance at the #EssenceFest superlounge with 'Late Nights, Early Mornings"...
- @essencefest: Cover Stars: Alfre Woodard, Laverne Cox, Nicole Beharie, Danai Gurira shine on the ESSENCE October cover http://t.co/QByCJadL3R...
- @essencefest: Print This! Zoe Saldana at the premiere of Pantelion Films' 'Cantinflas' at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. http://t.co/julMeSz1di