Need Something to Wear to ESSENCE Fest? These Designers Might Have What You Need
Now that you've bought your tickets to the 2014 ESSENCE Festival, you need something to wear! Don't worry, we've got you covered. Take a look at some of the fashion designers who will be down in New Orleans ready to get you spiffy for an awesome 4th of July weekend.
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?
- @essencefest: RT @joetnewman: Great shot by @chadoubre during our @essencefest trip. http://t.co/XEOVpe3PRD
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: "Smooth Operator" by the one and only Sade. http://t.co/vEkjAaDZSc
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: "Love of My Life" by Common feat. Ms. Badu. (Common's new joint drops tomorrow!) http://t.co/zabFl1ZYDG
- @essencefest: RT @solasingles: This was the best @essencefest yet! To prove it, here are my "Top Ten Essence Festival Moments." http://t.co/iomaqchh6o #E?