Need Something to Wear to ESSENCE Fest? These Designers Might Have What You Need
Now that you've bought your tickets to the 2014 ESSENCE Festival, you need something to wear! Don't worry, we've got you covered. Take a look at some of the fashion designers who will be down in New Orleans ready to get you spiffy for an awesome 4th of July weekend.
- @essencefest: Do we love this new Lenny Kravitz single? https://t.co/5RTWqCPkPM #MusicMonday
- @essencefest: Our #EmpowerU series at #ESSENCEFest delivered on its promise. Here's the recap: http://t.co/nsuh3wvcBP
- @essencefest: RT @hollywoodlvwork: RT @Mekaeg: @BlackGirlsCode?s had a blast at the #YesWeCode Tech Village during @essencefest this year. See photos! ht?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch what 4 words #ChadwickBoseman heard from director, #TateTaylor to convince him to star in @GetOnUpMovie. https://t.co?
- @essencefest: RT @PatriksPicks: .@kimBurrellLove CONGRATS on being named @essencefest 2015 Gospel Tribute Honoree. YES! @GeCharPresents: http://t.co/VgL2?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch Ep. 3 of #MyFirstFestival w/ @sevyn. In this episode, she arrives in New Orleans and celebrates her birthday! https:/?
- @essencefest: Here's what we're on this Friday afternoon: 'Ain't Nobody' by Chaka Khan! https://t.co/jVkYt4DuqN
- @essencefest: RT @newsone: #NewsOneNow @essencefest Special: @Vanessa_KBush, EIC of @essencemag talks women's empowerment http://t.co/BnJOp5SYOh