Need Something to Wear to ESSENCE Fest? These Designers Might Have What You Need
Now that you've bought your tickets to the 2014 ESSENCE Festival, you need something to wear! Don't worry, we've got you covered. Take a look at some of the fashion designers who will be down in New Orleans ready to get you spiffy for an awesome 4th of July weekend.
- @essencefest: Guest star: #EssenceFest alum Estelle at the vitaminwater and The Fader's Uncapped Music Series in NYC. http://t.co/pfRkEJN3Cf
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Hot! Rosario Dawson at the premiere of "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" at TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. http://t.co/fc9msw2hcs
- @essencefest: Bringing it in blue: Alicia Quarles makes the sidewalk her catwalk in New York City.
- @essencefest: Raven didn't expect that a weekend with the girls would lead to finding her true love Tracy. #BridalBliss http://t.co/CBoQ7RGtRO...
- @essencefest: Live on Stage: #EssenceFest alum John Legend took the stage at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. http://t.co/NzAdIj3dcb
- @essencefest: To have KNOT: Check out how these celeb sisters rock their top knots & high buns http://t.co/XsY8WIyRUK http://t.co/SGPwodAmU3
- @essencefest: Action Hero: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at a press conference in Mexico City for his movie "Hercules". http://t.co/b6xTrhyadr
- @essencefest: Scene stealer: Anthony Mackie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen on the set of 'Christmas Eve Project' in NYC. http://t.co/AAbUp0PIdP