Mother's Prayer Vigil 2014: Love, Life and Loss
At the 2014 ESSENCE Festival, heartbroken mothers who’d lost their sons to gun violence gathered together with their children's photos in hand for our 2nd annual prayer vigil. Here a few of the women reminisce about what they love and miss most about their late sons and daughters.
Photo Credit: Michael Rowe
- @essencefest: Need some thoughts for your outfits this week? Check out this Street Style NY Fashion Week gallery! http://t.co/ymKJcp4OLp...
- @essencefest: Sunday Brunch: What's on your plate today? http://t.co/NBg1z8FrFq
- @essencefest: Say "Yes" because it all belongs to Him. Be inspired by Michelle Williams. http://t.co/NfC3TtSdyr
- @essencefest: The DJ had Usher falling in love. What will the DJ do to you tonight? http://t.co/u1QGKrI5r1
- @essencefest: Saturday selfie style: Need a look for tonight? Check out these haute dos we found online. http://t.co/61idMXTgfy http://t.co/tyGSza0aTK
- @essencefest: J'adore! Check out Sonovia and Ian's beautiful engagement photos in Paris! #JustEngaged http://t.co/kzJJJODdiR http://t.co/tRbq1BxGcU
- @essencefest: Midday Music: Who's rolling with their girls this afternoon - from the front to back?! http://t.co/beW1wsJKhG
- @essencefest: Saturday Morning Jazz: remembering Joe Sample with "I Felt the Love" http://t.co/AwazJpIryr