From Mother to Son: 10 Books to Read to Our Boys
Much like our daughters, our young men need to see positive images of themselves, especially in the books they read. From Satchel Paige to Martin Luther King Jr., we've rounded up African-American icons and characters that will motivate and empower the Black men of tomorrow. Here’s our list of 10 must-reads to shape our boys into men.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other