Meet 7 Young Girls Changing the World, One Code at a Time
For the 20th Anniversary of the ESSENCE Festival, we're paying special attention to technology and its ever changing landscape. This year, ESSENCE Festival is incororporating a #YesWeCode initiative aimed at exposing the youth to computer science. We caught up with some young women from Girls Who Code and asked them them what inspired them to start coding.
Photo Credit: Girls Who Code
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Vintage Jill Scott, anyone? Let's take, a long walk... http://t.co/xm6OSx8Vju
- @essencefest: Much love to @postano for making our 2014 #ESSENCEFest super super super social! http://t.co/9v1ZBX0DOT
- @essencefest: Ok, tell us what you think of Latoya Jackson's new single. Yay? Nay? https://t.co/KpqshZLuds
- @essencefest: Smokey Robinson is back! Check out his duet with @maryjblige. We love it.. https://t.co/CNMNhps0mW
- @essencefest: Do we love this new Lenny Kravitz single? https://t.co/5RTWqCPkPM #MusicMonday
- @essencefest: Our #EmpowerU series at #ESSENCEFest delivered on its promise. Here's the recap: http://t.co/nsuh3wvcBP
- @essencefest: RT @hollywoodlvwork: RT @Mekaeg: @BlackGirlsCode?s had a blast at the #YesWeCode Tech Village during @essencefest this year. See photos! ht?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch what 4 words #ChadwickBoseman heard from director, #TateTaylor to convince him to star in @GetOnUpMovie. https://t.co?