Meet 7 Young Girls Changing the World, One Code at a Time
For the 20th Anniversary of the ESSENCE Festival, we're paying special attention to technology and its ever changing landscape. This year, ESSENCE Festival is incororporating a #YesWeCode initiative aimed at exposing the youth to computer science. We caught up with some young women from Girls Who Code and asked them them what inspired them to start coding.
Photo Credit: Girls Who Code
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?
- @essencefest: RT @joetnewman: Great shot by @chadoubre during our @essencefest trip. http://t.co/XEOVpe3PRD
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: "Smooth Operator" by the one and only Sade. http://t.co/vEkjAaDZSc
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: "Love of My Life" by Common feat. Ms. Badu. (Common's new joint drops tomorrow!) http://t.co/zabFl1ZYDG