Meet 7 Young Girls Changing the World, One Code at a Time
For the 20th Anniversary of the ESSENCE Festival, we're paying special attention to technology and its ever changing landscape. This year, ESSENCE Festival is incororporating a #YesWeCode initiative aimed at exposing the youth to computer science. We caught up with some young women from Girls Who Code and asked them them what inspired them to start coding.
Photo Credit: Girls Who Code
- @essencefest: Full Court: it was an all-star line-up for Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges' LudaDay Celebrity Basketball Game in Atlanta. http://t.co/gZJNpnHFAq
- @essencefest: On camera chemistry can make or break a romantic film. Here are some of our top movie couples. Who are your favs? http://t.co/m02RSeTy2k...
- @essencefest: Peace Out! Omari Hardwick at the LudaDay Celebrity Basketball Game at Georgia State University Sports Arena. http://t.co/6XOLFS8sUf
- @essencefest: VIP Guests: The Obamas board Air Force One to attend the wedding of his personal chef Sam Kass. http://t.co/9mWAucXQN5
- @essencefest: Have you seen Serena Williams in action at the 2014 US Open in New York City? http://t.co/zw1RDElWsU
- @essencefest: Couples night out: Miguel and his girlfriend Nazanin Mandi at Hyde Bellagio at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. http://t.co/HiLC5hDzBv
- @essencefest: Striking! Angela Simmons at the 2014 LudaDay Bowling for charity at Bowlmor lanes in Atlanta. http://t.co/tPeejo0S4p
- @essencefest: Congratulations to Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade on their weekend wedding. See photos from #thewadeunion here http://t.co/YWwWmPDHDW...