Meet 7 Young Girls Changing the World, One Code at a Time
For the 20th Anniversary of the ESSENCE Festival, we're paying special attention to technology and its ever changing landscape. This year, ESSENCE Festival is incororporating a #YesWeCode initiative aimed at exposing the youth to computer science. We caught up with some young women from Girls Who Code and asked them them what inspired them to start coding.
Photo Credit: Girls Who Code
- @essencefest: Need some thoughts for your outfits this week? Check out this Street Style NY Fashion Week gallery! http://t.co/ymKJcp4OLp...
- @essencefest: Sunday Brunch: What's on your plate today? http://t.co/NBg1z8FrFq
- @essencefest: Say "Yes" because it all belongs to Him. Be inspired by Michelle Williams. http://t.co/NfC3TtSdyr
- @essencefest: The DJ had Usher falling in love. What will the DJ do to you tonight? http://t.co/u1QGKrI5r1
- @essencefest: Saturday selfie style: Need a look for tonight? Check out these haute dos we found online. http://t.co/61idMXTgfy http://t.co/tyGSza0aTK
- @essencefest: J'adore! Check out Sonovia and Ian's beautiful engagement photos in Paris! #JustEngaged http://t.co/kzJJJODdiR http://t.co/tRbq1BxGcU
- @essencefest: Midday Music: Who's rolling with their girls this afternoon - from the front to back?! http://t.co/beW1wsJKhG
- @essencefest: Saturday Morning Jazz: remembering Joe Sample with "I Felt the Love" http://t.co/AwazJpIryr