Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, "Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?" It's only fitting that on Martin Luther King Day each year, people across the country answer that question by performing acts of service. In honor of Dr. King's vision of a beloved community, let's take a look back at his life and legacy.
Photo Credit: Corbis
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!