Inauguration 2013: View from the Stands
Nearly 800,000 people filled the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to witness the second inauguration of President Barack Obama. ESSENCE caught up with inauguration-goers to find out their views on the historic event, the state of the country and what they are looking forward to most in the next four years.
Photo Credit: Michael Rowe
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!