- Red Carpet
Inauguration 2013: View from the Stands
Nearly 800,000 people filled the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to witness the second inauguration of President Barack Obama. ESSENCE caught up with inauguration-goers to find out their views on the historic event, the state of the country and what they are looking forward to most in the next four years.
Photo Credit: Michael Rowe
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other