How Celeb Moms Teach Their Kids About Black History
February is Black History Month but, as we all know, it's not the only time to teach kids about the immense contributions of African-Americans to the world. There are plenty of fun ways to incorporate Black history lessons into your everyday life. Sidebar: Remember how your parents made you watch Roots every time it came on TV and had you memorize the words to "Lift Every Voice"? Well, some things just don't change. Take a look at some of the creative ways our favorite celebrity moms teach their children about how to be proud of their heritage.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other