How Celeb Moms Teach Their Kids About Black History
February is Black History Month but, as we all know, it's not the only time to teach kids about the immense contributions of African-Americans to the world. There are plenty of fun ways to incorporate Black history lessons into your everyday life. Sidebar: Remember how your parents made you watch Roots every time it came on TV and had you memorize the words to "Lift Every Voice"? Well, some things just don't change. Take a look at some of the creative ways our favorite celebrity moms teach their children about how to be proud of their heritage.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!