How Celeb Moms Teach Their Kids About Black History
February is Black History Month but, as we all know, it's not the only time to teach kids about the immense contributions of African-Americans to the world. There are plenty of fun ways to incorporate Black history lessons into your everyday life. Sidebar: Remember how your parents made you watch Roots every time it came on TV and had you memorize the words to "Lift Every Voice"? Well, some things just don't change. Take a look at some of the creative ways our favorite celebrity moms teach their children about how to be proud of their heritage.
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!