How to Be Your Own Valentine and Love It
Even the proudest members of the “Single and Loving It” Club know that being unattached doesn’t mean there's no fun to be had on Valentine’s Day. Kaneisha Grayson, author of the forthcoming book Be Your Own Boyfriend: Decide to Be Happy, Unleash Your Sexy, and Change Your Life, shares eight ways to enjoy yourself and your friends tonight.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other