Stars Gather For 'House of Flowers' Dinner
The stars were out in Beverly Hills last weekend when Hollywood women turned out to honor Cheryl Boone Isaacs, the first Black woman President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and the legendary Diahann Carroll, who brought everyone to their feet with her honest, heartfelt speech. The event was themed in honor of Carroll’s first Broadway show, House of Flowers, in which she starred in 1954.
Photo Credit: Earl Gibson III, courtesy of Events By Andre Wells/The FrontPage Firm
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other