Great Beauty: Rihanna's Makeup Evolution
Besides stumbling upon a sale at Sephora and finding a truly clumpless mascara, there's nothing more delicious to a beauty junkie than a celeb makeover. And of all the stars in celebdom, we'd venture to say that Rihanna has undergone the most dramatic beauty evolution. In the six years since she first winded on the scene with "Pon de Replay," she went from a fresh-faced sweetie pie to a raven-haired, smokey-eyed seductress...and these days, she's settled on being a crimson-lipped, retro redhead. And we've loved every second! In honor of Black Music Month, let's take a look back at the songstress' most memorable makeup looks since 2005.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!