Golden Girl: Quvenzhane Wallis' Whirlwind Year
Quvenzhane Wallis is having one extraordinary ride. Months after making her debut as Hushpuppy in the Oscar-nominated film Beasts of the Southern Wild, the pint-sized Louisiana native made history as the youngest person ever nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award. She'll also be starring in a remake of the beloved classic Annie. As awards season ends, we're taking a moment to celebrate the young starlet's newfound success.
Photo Credit: Getty
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other