Golden Girl: Quvenzhane Wallis' Whirlwind Year
Quvenzhane Wallis is having one extraordinary ride. Months after making her debut as Hushpuppy in the Oscar-nominated film Beasts of the Southern Wild, the pint-sized Louisiana native made history as the youngest person ever nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award. She'll also be starring in a remake of the beloved classic Annie. As awards season ends, we're taking a moment to celebrate the young starlet's newfound success.
Photo Credit: Tatyana Ali/ Instagram
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!