Golden Girl: Quvenzhane Wallis' Whirlwind Year
Quvenzhane Wallis is having one extraordinary ride. Months after making her debut as Hushpuppy in the Oscar-nominated film Beasts of the Southern Wild, the pint-sized Louisiana native made history as the youngest person ever nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award. She'll also be starring in a remake of the beloved classic Annie. As awards season ends, we're taking a moment to celebrate the young starlet's newfound success.
Photo Credit: Fred Hayes/ Getty
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!