ESSENCE Festival: Lionel Richie's 13 Best Videos & Performances
In honor of 2014 ESSENCE Festival headliner Lionel Richie, we're taking a trip down memory lane—bellbottoms, afros, jheri curls and all! From Richie's musical beginnings with the Commodores to his stellar solo career and epic duet with Diana Ross, we've compiled his 13 best music moments on camera.
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?
- @essencefest: RT @joetnewman: Great shot by @chadoubre during our @essencefest trip. http://t.co/XEOVpe3PRD
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: "Smooth Operator" by the one and only Sade. http://t.co/vEkjAaDZSc
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: "Love of My Life" by Common feat. Ms. Badu. (Common's new joint drops tomorrow!) http://t.co/zabFl1ZYDG