- Red Carpet
Celebrities Who Stand Up for a Cause
"Justice for Trayvon Martin" is the rallying cry heard across the nation following the George Zimmerman verdict. Beyonce and Jay-Z are the latest stars to get behind the Martin family's plea for justice. The couple joins a long list of celebrities who've used their platform to amplify a message and stand up for what they believe in. From Stevie Wonder to Jamie Foxx and Alicia Keys, take a look at the celebrities using their status to call for change, beyond entertainment.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other