Brown Girl Bookshelf: 10 Books to Read to Our Daughters
In a world where Black girls are criticized for their hair, or even worse, called the C-word, it’s safe to say they need a steady stream of positive reinforcements in all aspects of their lives—including the books they're exposed to. A growing crop of books featuring young Black girls are the perfect starting points to give your young reader a self-esteem boost. Here's our list of 10 must-read books to empower and inspire our daughters.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Successful Black Females: Destined to Be Single?
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!