British Invasion: 15 Artists Who Shine
Our love affair with all things British goes beyond Idris Elba and Downton Abbey this year. Musically, we saw the likes of Emeli Sande, Lliane la Havas, Daley and Laura Mvula emerge as some of the most promising voices in soul and pop music. As we gear up to celebrate Sande at ESSENCE's annual Black Women in Music event, here's a look at 15 British artists we love.
Photo Credit: Michael Rowe
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other