25 Reasons We Loved Being Black Women in 2013
Black women shined bright in 2013. Everywhere we looked, sisters were charting their own successful paths and reminding us that nothing can get in our way when we're determined to reach the top. This year, we met the world's richest Black woman (and it's not Oprah), a Black woman became the president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and Olivia Pope, we mean Kerry Washington, was certainly among the most powerful women on our TV screens. Here are 25 reasons Black women rocked in 2013.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other