25 Reasons We Loved Being Black Women in 2012
Black women did it again in 2012. Everywhere we looked, sisters were charting their own successful paths and reminding us that nothing can get in our way when we're determined to reach the top. This year, we helped re-elect President Barack Obama, which guaranteed that Michelle Obama would be our First Lady for four more years. We teared up when Gabby Douglas became the first Black woman to win an Olympic gold medal, and we cheered as more sisters chose to rock their beautiful natural hair. Here are 25 reasons we were proud to be Black women in 2012.
- Love & Hip Hop's Joseline Hernandez Reveals Shocking Sex Secret
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Morris Chestnut Reveals His Cast Crush From ‘Best Man Holiday’
- Shonda Rhimes Shares 10 Juicy Tidbits For ‘Scandal’ Season 3
- 10 Biggest Nude Celebrity Scandals Of 2013!
- I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It
- Kerry Washington Sings Duet With Jordin Sparks!
- 18 Celebs You Didn't Know Were Married To Each Other