25 Reasons We Loved Being Black Women in 2012
Black women did it again in 2012. Everywhere we looked, sisters were charting their own successful paths and reminding us that nothing can get in our way when we're determined to reach the top. This year, we helped re-elect President Barack Obama, which guaranteed that Michelle Obama would be our First Lady for four more years. We teared up when Gabby Douglas became the first Black woman to win an Olympic gold medal, and we cheered as more sisters chose to rock their beautiful natural hair. Here are 25 reasons we were proud to be Black women in 2012.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Jaden Smith Confirms He's Dating A Kardashian!
- 5 Best Morning Sex Positions, Ever!
- DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make In Bed
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump At 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Find Your Soulmate
- VIDEO: American Idol's Candace Glover Brings Mariah Carey to Tears!