#20Years20Stages: The Best Bands and Groups in ESSENCE Fest History
Bands and groups own a hefty slice of ESSENCE Festival's rich history. Legandary acts such as The Isley Brothers and The O'Jays to more modern groups like Destiny's Child have held our stages down over the last 20 years. These duos, trios, quartets and emsembles always add to the magic of festival weekend. These exclusive photos from our archives say it all. Which act is your favorite? Tweet us as @ESSENCEFest and let us know!
- @essencefest: Fashion Statement: #EssenceFest alum Mary J Blige at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New York City. http://t.co/zWWMaqDge7
- @essencefest: Speaker for the day: Robin Roberts delivered the keynote speech at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women in Philadelphia....
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: Halle Berry at God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards in New York City. http://t.co/PLVelEkLi4
- @essencefest: From the City of Brotherly Love - let's give it up for today's #EyeCandy: actor Kevin Moore. http://t.co/NgN257TYLD http://t.co/AP7eFVqxFH
- @essencefest: Class Photo: The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls 2014 graduating class in South Africa with their founder. http://t.co/SjRLrT1pU4
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE