#20Years20Stages: The Best Bands and Groups in ESSENCE Fest History
Bands and groups own a hefty slice of ESSENCE Festival's rich history. Legandary acts such as The Isley Brothers and The O'Jays to more modern groups like Destiny's Child have held our stages down over the last 20 years. These duos, trios, quartets and emsembles always add to the magic of festival weekend. These exclusive photos from our archives say it all. Which act is your favorite? Tweet us as @ESSENCEFest and let us know!
- @essencefest: Guest star: #EssenceFest alum Estelle at the vitaminwater and The Fader's Uncapped Music Series in NYC. http://t.co/pfRkEJN3Cf
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Hot! Rosario Dawson at the premiere of "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" at TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. http://t.co/fc9msw2hcs
- @essencefest: Bringing it in blue: Alicia Quarles makes the sidewalk her catwalk in New York City.
- @essencefest: Raven didn't expect that a weekend with the girls would lead to finding her true love Tracy. #BridalBliss http://t.co/CBoQ7RGtRO...
- @essencefest: Live on Stage: #EssenceFest alum John Legend took the stage at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. http://t.co/NzAdIj3dcb
- @essencefest: To have KNOT: Check out how these celeb sisters rock their top knots & high buns http://t.co/XsY8WIyRUK http://t.co/SGPwodAmU3
- @essencefest: Action Hero: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at a press conference in Mexico City for his movie "Hercules". http://t.co/b6xTrhyadr
- @essencefest: Scene stealer: Anthony Mackie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen on the set of 'Christmas Eve Project' in NYC. http://t.co/AAbUp0PIdP